This game is a modification of Blackjack, so if you are familiar with Blackjack, you will have no trouble mastering this game.
To play the game:
• Select a chip by clicking on it. Now click on a bet area to increase your bet by the chip amount. Every click on the bet area increases your bet, every right-click decreases your bet.
• There are two kinds of bet areas – normal and ‘Super Match’ bet. Normal bet area is any of the two larger areas, ‘Super Match’ bet area is the small area. Remember that by clicking on the normal bet area, you actually place two identical bets – one for each of your hands.
• After you have placed your bets, click the Deal button.
• Use the Hit , Stand , Double , Split , Insurance and Switch buttons as required.
• If you want to play another round, press New Game . Then place a bet as described above and click the Deal button, or click Rebet to place the same bet as in the previous round.
This is an optional bet, you do not need to place a super bet to play the game. To place a super bet, place the chip(s) in the small circle between the normal bet areas. Super bet wins if your 4 initial cards contain 2 or more cards of the same kind (pair of Jacks, three Aces etc.) The win ratios are written on the table.