Atlantic City Blackjack is played with eight standard decks of 52 playing cards that are shuffled before each game.
The aim is to beat the Dealer’s hand by either getting a higher value hand, without exceeding 21, or by the Dealer’s hand going bust. In Atlantic City Blackjack, you can only bet one hand at a time.
• Atlantic City Blackjack is played with eight standard decks of 52 playing cards that are shuffled after the completion of every game.
• Atlantic City Blackjack is an American Hole card game. The Dealer checks for a Blackjack when he is dealt a 10 or an Ace. If the Dealer has a Blackjack , the game is over.
• Blackjack always beats any other hand with a value of 21.
• All face cards – Jacks, Kings and Queens, have a value of 10.
• Aces can have a value of either 1 or 11.
• You may draw up to nine additional cards to make a hand of eleven cards, provided the value of your hand does not exceed 21. If your hand does not exceeded 21 after receiving eleven cards, your hand automatically Stands, and the Dealer plays his hand.
• The Dealer Stands on a soft 17.
• The Dealer’s hand is dealt in strict accordance to the rules of the Casino. For more information on the Casino’s rules, see the Casino’s web site, or contact the Casino Support Staff.